Together we build a roadmap to deploying and piloting Kubernetes with your requirements. Included are an architecture assessment and design consultation for business-critical applications. We will help you to carefully plan all the important aspects of your Kubernetes deployment.
How we do it
– Setting up a K8s using kops, TF or cloud-specific tools
– Explain K8s Concepts
– Configuration and Secrets Management
– Service Discovery with Microservices
– Deploy Applications using Helm Charts
– Updating Applications & Canary Deployment
– Logging within a K8s cluster
– Monitoring within a K8s cluster
– Upgrading: In-place or Blue/Green
– Cluster Scaling
– Application Autoscaling
– Ingress Controller
– StatefulSets Specifying Network Policies
– Using CoreDNS for Service Discovery
– Managing roles with RBAC
– CI/CD Pipeline
– Project Implementation Plan and Timeline.
– Training Plan.
– Technical Design Document.